LC Nomination: semi1993 - Jack of all trades, master of none

Hi Everyone,

I have been active now and then on Discord, twitter, Reddit, Linear Forum. However most of the time I have been watching from the side-lines for the last couple of months.

Let me start with introducing myself, I am a Belgian guy and 29 years old. I studied international business with a major in finance and have been working as a fund accountant in Luxembourg. I also have experience in client services as a private banker.
Furthermore I have been active in real estate for the last 2 years.

Since a very young age I have been attracted to the financial world. I remember opening my first trading account when I was 16.
Most of the time I made investments with the help of fundamental analysis
and then there was crypto …
A whole new world in which I got interested 2 years ago. A total different world to the one I was used to. I have been reading a lot and followed several projects the last 2 years. However my interest grew towards Linear finance. A Defi product with derivatives in its range… a source of infinite possibilities!

So for me it’s time to take an active role in this very young but valuable ecosystem and for this I will need your support.

The team gave us the opportunity with the activation of DAO. Now it is our turn to work side by side with the core team to develop this product even further. I also want to thank the previous council members who did a great job. All beginnings are difficult.

I would love to support this project as a council member and I personally think that I can add extra value with my previous experience.

Last but not least I also want to tell you that I had my own start-up 10 years ago. I was only 19 and started this business with a partner. The business itself turned out not to be successful. However it is important to learn from every mistake. The experience are invaluable to me. As I worked on all different aspects.(Marketing, finance, sales, … )

That’s why I would call me
“Jack of all trades, master of none” :wink:
I would like to help where help is needed!

Let’s make this ecosystem grow into a new dimension!
If you have any more questions for me, please feel free to ask! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey @semi1993, thanks for your nomination. Good luck to you!

3 Likes

Hi @semi1993!
All the best, it was the same for me: on the sidelines for quite a long time for this project, but I do think it’s key to get involved in the DAO.
Let’s make our ecosystem stronger :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the support and thank you for what you have done as e Council Member!
It is great to see so much has changed in the last months!

3 Likes

Hi @Wushu,

Thank you for the support!
I think the core team has given us the tools to make this product even better.
It is important that some users step up and help making this product/ community even better.
So keep up the good work Sir!

2 Likes

I guess I will give it a second try :slight_smile:
Let’s go :star_struck: :innocent:

6 Likes

Gets my vote, only person who actually sees the wheat from the chaff.

1 Like

you should run too, dark! dao needs someone with your passion! GL

1 Like

Yeah, gonna pass on that one.I just hate being lied too and then gaslighted to make look like im the bad guy :wink:
I am unfortunetely stuck in a prison of not my own choosing.

Can’t be passionate of a project when the founding members aren’t either.

1 Like