LC Nomination: Ant

Greetings fellow humans!

It is me, Ant.

You might know me from Telegram, where I am your local friendly Linear Exchange Community ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶r̶ admin! I’ve been running the LEC for almost a year now (May 18th is 1year birthday whoop)

Why join the Linear Council? As a daily active member on Telegram (and soon Discord) I have a good feel of “what’s up”, I know my way around the community and have hosted AMA’s with Kevin in Telegram :sunglasses:.

I’d like to help brainstorm ideas and features, find creative solutions and be part of the team spearheading the effort of bringing them to life. I might also create a meme / joke on occasions.

I’ve been a Linear supporter and holder for over a year now, a weekly claimer and debt optimizer! I’m well familiar with how it all works :slightly_smiling_face: I entered the cryptosphere in late 2016 and I’ve seen a lot. I’ve been active in a bunch of groups, ranging from ICO phase castles in the clouds that never went anywhere to projects that have kept building and delivering and are still around. Seen it all :D.

I’m a firm believer in how Linear Finance works, where it’s heading and want to commit to help bring this project to the point it deserves to be.

7 Likes

Hello Ant, nice to see you here buddy! We could definitely use a keen worker Ant like you :wink:
Good luck with your nomination.
*Fellow humans?

Let’s go for it again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go Ant, man
Bon chance mon pot