ℓPLP: To list Crypto Punks Floor Price on Linear Exchange

Summary

To list Crypto Punks Floor Price on Linear Exchange.

Abstract:

This proposal will look to list blue chip NFT project, Crypto Punk’s floor price on Linear Exchange. The implementation of this proposal will mean that the pair ℓPUNKS/ℓUSD will be available to trade for Linear Exchange users.

Rationale:

CryptoPunks is a non-fungible token (NFT) collection on the Ethereum blockchain. The project was launched in June 2017 by the Larva Labs studio, a two-person team consisting of Canadian software developers Matt Hall and John Watkinson. CryptoPunks are commonly credited with starting the NFT craze of 2021. There are 10,000 CryptoPunk tokens in both the V1 and V2 contracts. Due to their rarity and exclusivity, they sell for higher prices on the secondary market.

By adding Crypto Punks Floor Price on Linear Exchange users will be able to get exposure to one of the biggest NFT projects in the space by allowing them to trade the floor price of the Crypto Punks NFT collection.

Chainlink BSC Price Oracle Address:

Note, Chainlink NFT price feeds are currently on Ethereum. Linear core team has spoken with Chainlink and work is being made to bring the NFT price feeds to BNB Chain. Pending an approved snapshot vote, Linear core team will request Chainlink for BNB Chain price feed availability and update the community via announcements.

1 Like

crypto punks sounds like a great start, but i was under the impression that it would be more of an index where there would be several bluechip nft price involved. is there any plans to add other nft projects?

A NFT bluechip is also being looked at, but need the proper basket and oracle to do so :slight_smile:

Snapshot is go!
https://snapshot.org/#/lineardao.eth/proposal/0xaef3811055fa3343ef8261658463903479eaf66e5c7182781dc948bd29beff94

POAP on its way for this one too!

Success!
1.7k vlina quorum achieved.
Look forward to seeing this feed on the Linear Exchange!

1 Like

Hi Sir,
Is there an update on this proposal?
Any idea when this will get introduced?

2 Likes

Interested as well, do we have an updated rough roadmap somewhere? Thanks!

Hi guys, this one is very dependant on price feed/ data from our provider chainlink, as its a new one for them too.
I will see what I can find out though.
Thanks