ℓPIP: "Welcome to Delta One Studios"

thanks for the questions!

I tried to find the company and could not locate it online, please provide a link.

this is a brand new entity created by passionate linear supporters who want to see the project reach new levels of potential

What is the track record, how big is the company, how long has the company been around, are there any examples of completed work?

the team is comprised of professionals with decades of experience in marketing and project management. the core team is currently two, but that does not include the large amount of skill-specific contractors we have available for our efforts.

we started a youtube channel to upload the videos (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZhMqr0At3fK70uEy1S1M7g), and you can see our intro video and a quick example of how the integration might look. @CK_Linear_Council discusses how the videos will look here: ℓPIP: "Welcome to Delta One Studios" - #13 by CK_Linear_Council

How competitive are the prices - can we have a comparison to another company?

professional videos are expensive. we have set our prices below what an outsider group might charge to create similar videos.

I am also unclear what happens after the videos have been created, i.e. what happens when there is a update to the code, logic or user interface. Is there a commitment to update the videos to reflect these changes? Would that be a additional charge?

once the videos are created we will work with a dev to embed the videos directly into the linear dapps. our goal is to create “timeless” videos that will be relevant for years. if there was a major change that made a video obsolete then we would have to discuss the correct procedure for updating.

we are long-time linear supporters and active participants in the linear ecosystem, so we believe we have a unique understanding of how to create videos that supplement the dapps and will withstand the passage of time. we promise to partner very closely with the core linear team to ensure that we are meeting their exceptions and delivering quality, professional video that will provide new users with an easy on-boarding process.

thanks for the questions